1 can I order on www.clearyspharmacyskibbereen.com and Android App ?
You can order medicines by e-mail or place one directly on
www.clearyspharmacyskibbereen.com or on App. And also you can place your order by
calling us directly
We deliver medicines only in IRELAND.
3 Delivery Charges
Delivery is FREE for Orders ABOVE 200 Euro. Our Delivery charges will be nominal and will
be intimated prior to the customer.
4. Order by email
1) Make a list of all the medicines you'd like to order, upload the prescription
2) E-mail the list to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you
provide your full mailing address including the pin code.
3) We'll call you back to confirm or will get back to you via mail on medicines we service to the
given address. Once we confirm the same, the order will be processed.
4) If you have ordered prescription medicines, you need to scan the prescription and send it
along with the e-mail. You can also upload a legible photograph if you are unable to scan it.
Our service partners will not process your order without a prescription.
5) Our partners will then fulfill the order at the earliest.
6) Service days and time You can order 24*7 through our website or App. We service order 6
days a week (Except Sunday). In case of any delay, our agent will inform you on a priority
basis. You can contact us on: +353 86 193 6688 (between 10am and 7pm).
7) What if I am not at home when the products are delivered? In case you are not at home,
please nominate a neighbor or someone close by who can receive the order. Ensure that they
have the payable amount.
8) If my order does not get serviced?
We strive hard to service all our orders. We will schedule the orders at your convenient time.
However, in case we cannot, we will refund the cost of the medicines as store credits to your
9) Payment options available
We currently take payments in Cash, CARD or BANK Transfer. Cash could be handed over at
the time our service partner hands over the order to you.
10) How can I edit or cancel my order?
This can only be done before the order has been shipped, i.e. you need to ensure you send
us a mail at email@example.com with your order number or call us at +353
86 193 6688 for cancellation, before the mail with 'order shipped information' reaches you.
11) About prescriptions
If you order a medicine that can only be prescribed by a qualified medical practitioner, then
you need to have that prescription ready at the time of placing of order. You can either upload
while placing the order if you have it ready or you can e-mail it later with your order ID to
12) Customer Care
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries
You can also call us at +353 86 193 6688 (10am to 7pm 6 days a week (Except Sunday))
13) Business development opportunities and partnerships
Please contact us at email@example.com. Ensure that your subject line is
'Business Development' for faster reverts.
14) Quality and authenticity of the medicines
We ensure that our partners procure the medicines directly from certified pharmacists and
regulated manufacturers. Some of our partners are reputed manufacturers themselves. Rest
assured, we ensure that you get only quality and authentic medicines that are well within the
15) How is my order processed?
Step 1: Customer uploads the prescription
Step 2: Pharmacist reviews and digitizes the prescription along with a order cart
Step 3: Customer will select the required items along with quantity and selects the mode of
payment as desired
Step 4: Our partner pharmacy will deliver the medicine at your doorstep depending upon the
Please note the value shown in the order confirmation screen is just an approximate value
and you will know the actual price when it is invoiced in the pharmacy after you confirm the
order. If the mode of payment is card/netbanking, then you will get an email with the invoice
amount to be paid along after it is invoiced in the partner pharmacy. This step is to ensure we
collect the exact amount after the invoice is finalized.
16) How will I know the availability of the medicine?
Please note that price & stock of medicines change in real time. We are working with our
partners to expose real time price & stock information.
17) Why cant I confirm order as soon as I upload the prescription?
Pharmacists verify the prescription and digitize the same before you can confirm the order.
18) Can I buy generic substitutes?
Yes, you can buy generic substitutes provided the doctor writes the generic name instead of
brand name in the prescription
19) Can I track my Order?
Yes sure. We update you at every stage with an email.
20) Why does the medicine prices change?
Medicine prices vary by geographical location, batch no and often change on a day to day
basis due to regulations and distributors. The process listed on our site act as guidance and
help you understand if you are paying the right price for your medicines